1. What year did your Company/Business/Farm get started?
2. What kinds of products/produce/merchandise do you sell/grow/distribute? What brands?
We have a gypsum mining operation in Lost Hills, Ca. We sell gypsum, lime, compost; soil amendments. Our depot is located in Madera and we have an office in Paso Robles. We are also working to expand our operation to Salinas.
3. Who is the target audience for your Company/Business/Farm? For example: Children, Farmers, Dairymen, Low Income, Schools, Everyone, etc.
Our target market is farmers that have row crops or permanent crops.
4. Are you part of a family owned business?
HM Holloway is a family owned business.
5. What changes have you made in your business to stay up to date with current trends? For example: new products, today’s youth, the green movement, alternative sources of power, advertising strategy, etc.
Previously we sold our products through distributors. Now we deal directly with grower, this way we can offer more agronomic expertise & crop advisement.
6. Are you concerned with the water issues that we face in the Central Valley? What are your specific concerns?
We are very concerned about our water issues, mostly the regulations that would limit growers in optimizing production. We feel that soil and water are our most valuable commodities. Itis important to maximize water capacity. Investing in soil will maximize water capacity.
7. Length of Madera County Farm Bureau membership?
We joined in April 2018 and have been members for two months.
Please visit us at http://hmhgypsum.com/