This year scholarship applications will be available to complete online, please review qualifications, select an application to fillout and submit.
Tuesday, MARCH 9, 2021
Must be completed online, postmarked, or emailed to email@example.com by MARCH 9, 2021. If emailing, please ensure the application is complete with all accompanying recommendations and transcripts.
- Student must be a resident of Madera County
- Must be a graduating Senior from a high school in Madera County in 2021
- Students of San Joaquin Memorial, Fresno Christian, Firebaugh, or Sierra are eligible IF they reside in Madera County
- Official transcripts and letters of recommendation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 1102 S. Pine St Madera CA 93637, once your application has been submitted.
Madera County Cattlemen Association Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: Tuesday, MARCH 25, 2021
Must be completed online, postmarked, or emailed to email@example.com by MARCH 25, 2021. If emailing, please ensure the application is complete with all accompanying recommendations and transcripts.
- Applicant must be a resident of Madera County.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior intending to enroll in a community college or four year college or university.
- Applicant must have a background in agriculture.Participation in agriculture based extra-curricular activities qualifies. Examples include but are not limited to: 4-H/FFA
- Applicant must be pursing a study in an agriculturally related field, agriculture education, and/or in a field influencing the agricultural industry.
- Applicant must include a high school transcript with calculated, cumulative GPA to date.
- Applicant must provide a photo with their application for publicity purposes.
- Applicant must provide proof of attendance to receive annual funding. Deadline to provide proof is no later than October 31st of each year.
- Applicant must provide two (2) letters of recommendation; one from a school contact and one from a contact in the community.
- Deadline for application, accompanied by letters of recommendation, high school transcript, and photo is MARCH 25, 2021
NOTE: Please submit transcripts, photo, and letter of recommendation via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1102 S. Pine St Madera CA 93637